Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders (Triple-A): The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders (52-38) fell to the Syracuse Mets 4-2.
- Clint Frazier: 1-for-4, 1 double, 1 walk
- Tyler Wade: 1-for-4, 1 run scored, 1 home run, 1 RBI
- Trey Amburgey: 1-for-4
- Zack Zehner: 1-for-4
- Ryan Lavarnway: 1-for-3, 1 run scored, 1 home run 1 RBI, 1 walk
- Wendell Rijo: 1-for-3
- Ryan McBroom: 1-for-1
- Domingo Acevedo: 1IP 0H 0R 0ER 2BB 2SO
Trenton Thunder (Double-A): The Trenton Thunder (46-40) lost to the Reading Fightin Phils, 4-3.
- Hoy Jun Park: 1-for-5, 1 RBI
- Kyle Holder: 1-for-4
- Chris Gittens: 2-for-3, 1 walk
- Isiah Gilliam: 1-for-4
- Jorge Saez: 1-for-4, 1 run scored, 1 double
- Matt Lipka: 4-for-4, 2 runs scored, 1 double, 1 triple, 1 home run, 2 RBIs
Lipka hit for the cycle, becoming the fourth player in Trenton history to accomplish the feat.
- James Reeves: 3IP 3H 2R 2ER 0BB 5SO
- Brooks Kriske: 1.2IP 3H 1R 1ER 1BB 2SO
Tampa Tarpons (Class-A Advanced): The Tampa Tarpons (39-50) swept the Dunedin Blue Jays in a doubleheader.
- Pablo Olivares: 1-for-4, 1 run scored, 2 RBIs
- Estevan Florial: 4-for-4, 2 runs scored, 1 RBI
- Oswaldo Cabrera: 2-for-3, 1 run scored, 1 walk
- Mickey Gasper: 2-for-4, 1 run scored
- Donny Sands: 1-for-4, 2 RBIs
Donny Sands was ejected by the Homeplate umpire in the fifth inning after benches cleared. He got into it with the Blue Jays catcher after he slides into home and did not like the tag.
- Diego Castillo: 2-for-4, 2 runs scored, 1 RBI
- Steven Sensley: 1-for-2, 1 run scored 1 RBI, 2 walks
- Janson Junk: 2IP 1H 0R 0ER 0BB 3SO
- Clarke Schmidt: 3.1IP 2H 2R 2ER 3BB 4SO
Threw 38/67 pitches for strikes. This was Schmidt’s first game back from the injured list. He had three rehab games in the GCL. According to a source at the game, he debuted a new shortened arm action and was 96-98 mph today, hitting 97 MPH with his two-seam fastball and his curveball spin rate was between 2900-3100 RPM.
- Kyle Zurak 1.2IP 1H 0R 0ER 1BB 0SO
- Diego Castillo: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
Castillo had the game-winning walk-off RBI, a ground ball single to center field.
- Wilkerman Garcia: 1-for-3
- Steven Sensley: 1-for-1, 1 run scored, 1 home run, 1 RBI, 2 walks
- Leonardo Molina: 1-for-3, 1 run scored
Molina scored the winning run.
- Dan Jennings: 3IP 2H 1R 1ER 0BB 4SO
- Anderson Severino: 2IP 0H 0R 0ER 0BB 2SO
- Braden Bristo: 3IP 2H 0R 0ER 1BB 3SO
Charleston RiverDogs (Class-A): The Charleston RiverDogs (46-45) were defeated by the Rome Braves, 3-1.
- Brandon Lockridge: 1-for-4
- Canaan Smith: 1-for-3, 1 walk
- Josh Stowers: 1-for-3, 1 walk, 1 stolen base
- Oliver Dunn: 1-for-4, 1 run scored, 1 double
- Max Burt: 1-for-4
- Frederick Cuevas: 1-for-3, 1 double
- Luis Medina: 6IP 2H 0R 0ER 1BB 10SO
Threw 62/95 pitches for strikes. This was Medina’s best outing of the season. He struck out a career-high 10 batters. The great outing lowered his ERA from 8.38 to 7.59,
- Carlos Espinal: 2.2IP 0H 0R 0ER 1BB 3SO
Threw 20/33 pitches for strikes.
Staten Island Yankees (Class-A Short-Season): The Staten Island Yankees (12-13) lost to the Hudson Valley Renegades, 6-5.
- Andres Chaparro: 2-for-4
Chaparro has hit safely in his last four games.
- Evan Alexander: 2-for-4, 1 run scored, 1 double, 1 RBI
- Carlos Gallardo: 2-for-4, 1 run scored, 2 doubles, 1 RBI
- Aaron McGarity: 2IP 3H 0R 0ER 0BB 1SO
McGarity has not allowed a walk in four games since being demoted to Staten Island. He has struck out eight batters in eight innings and allowed five hits in total. He has yet to allow a run to score with Staten Island this season.
- Nick Ernst: 2.1IP 8H 5R 5ER 0BB 4SO
Threw 32/45 pitches for strikes. This was Ernst’s fifth rehab game with Staten Island. He missed all of 2018 due to Tommy John surgery.
- Justin Wilson: 1IP 0H 0R 0ER 0BB
Pulaski Yankees (Rookie-Advanced): The Pulaski Yankees (12-9) defeated the Bluefield Blue Jays, 8-1.
- Anthony Volpe: 0-for-3, 1 run scored, 2 walks
Volpe is now hitting .143/.327/.286 in 11 games with the Pulaski Yankees since joining the team. He has 11 walks versus six hits, he has also struck out 12 times and stole two bases.
- Antonio Cabello: 1-for-2, 2 runs scored, 1 triple, 2 walks
- Ryder Green: 2-for-4, 1 run scored, 1 RBI
Green is now hitting .300/.356/.563 in 20 games.
- Chad Bell: 2-for-4, 2 runs scored, 1 double, 1 home run, 5 RBIs
- Mitch Spence: 1IP 0H 0R 0ER 0BB 2SO
Gulf Coast League Yankees West (Rookie): In their first game, the GCL Yankees West (3-4) defeated the GCL Tigers West.
- Alan Mejia: 2-for-5, 2 runs scored, 1 triple, 1 home run, 2 RBIs
- Raimfer Salinas: 2-for-5, 2 runs scored, 1 double, 1 home run, 2 RBIs
- Ronny Rojas: 1-for-4, 1 run scored, 1 home run, 3 RBIs, 1 walk
- Enyerberth Ascanio: 2-for-4, 1 run scored, 1 walk
- Michael King: 1IP 0H 0R 0ER 0BB
This was King’s first appearance since getting injured in spring training. If things continue to go well for him, he will likely start a rehab assignment with the Staten Island Yankees in a couple of weeks.
The second GCL Yankees West game was suspended in the top of the third inning with one out and a 0-0 count on Yankees OF Alexander Palma. The GCL Yankees were down 3-0.
Gulf Coast League Yankees East (Rookie): The GCL Yankees East game had a scheduled off day.
Dominican Summer League Yankees (Rookie): The DSL Yankees (15-16) defeated the DSL Mets 1, 9-6.
- Marcos Cabrera: 2-for-4, 2 runs scored, 1 double, 2 RBIs
- Carlos Verdecia: 1-for-3, 2 runs scored, 1 double, 2 RBIs, 2 walks
- Brayan Jimenez: 1-for-4, 2 runs scored
- Thowar Martinez: 2IP 1H 0R 0ER 1BB 2SO