- Pitched three innings.
- Gave up one run with three strikeouts.
- Sabathia’s curveball was on point today. Put it in every spot he wanted to when he threw it.
- His change-up looked good, but he had some trouble locating his cutter. Missed quite a few spots with it on the day.
- Pitched two innings.
- Didn’t have his best stuff. Gave up three runs and missed many locations with his fastball.
- Pitched 2.1 innings.
- Missed some spots early in the first inning but was able to rebound after the first couple of hitters.
- Surrendered no runs and struck out five batters.
- Had a great curveball in the appearance. Four of his strikeouts came via the curveball, and three of those were caught looking.
- Pitched 1.2 innings.
- Gave up no runs.
- Had a live fastball that he used well to tie hitters up.
- Had a monster day. 5 for 5 with two home runs, a double, and two singles with four RBIs
- Both home runs came on a 3-2 pitch. He worked the count well and laid off of some tough pitches.
- Played Centerfield and caught everything his way.
- Was caught trying to steal third after his second at-bat.
- Had three hits on the day.
- He hit a single, double, a three-run home run, and stole a base.
- His home run was crushed on to the roof of the Yankees training complex behind right field. The hit had a 99.8 mph exit velocity.
- He played left field and made a diving catch coming in on a line drive that was dropping.
- Had a single and a solo home run in the game.
- Played a smooth first base. He made multiple nice picks and stretched to secure outs.
- Quietly had a nice day. Had three singles in the game.
- Worked the count in each at-bat and grinded out his hits.