- Lacked command of his breaking pitches early on in the game.
- Had a great fastball on the day. Had 3 of his strikeouts on it.
- Found a good slider in his last two innings, striking out two hitters with it.
- Pitched four innings in a camp day game against the Trenton Thunder.
- Gave up a lot of hits but most of them were soft contact.
- Pitched one inning of relief for Drew Hutchinson.
- Showed a live fastball with a curveball and slider that have excellent break.
- Had a lot of trouble commanding the strike zone. Most of his pitches were off target.
- Gave up a lot of hard contact in the inning. A hard hit single to right field and a line drive shot caught by the first baseman for a double play.
- His best pitch of the appearance was a fastball painted on the outside corner for a strikeout looking.
- Mike Ford was hitting the ball hard today. He started his day off with a crushed line drive double in the right-center field gap.
- Ford also was able to make it to second base on a hard line drive to right field that should have been an out but was dropped by the right fielder.
- Zack Zehner hit a loud ball over the center fielder’s head and off the wall for an RBI double. The only run scored on the day for both teams.