- Threw 5 innings, allowed 2 runs on 4 hits and a hit batter
- Was 93-94 MPH with his fastball
- Curveball was impressive,
- Struck out five batters
- Was 91-93 MPH with his fastball
Adonis De La Cruz
- Relieved Miguel Yajure
- He threw one pitch before being removed from the game with an apparent leg injury to his right leg.
- Struck out 2 in the sixth inning
- Came out for the top of the seventh inning but did not record an out
- Allowed 2 walks and 2 hits
- struck out five batters in 1 2/3 innings
- Came in to pitch the ninth, allowed a walk before leaving the game with an apparent injury
- Beat out a chopper to the third basemen in the bottom of the third, moved to second on an errant throw.
- Was doubled off second when Ryder Green lined out to the second baseman
- Had a hard hit base hit to center field in the bottom of the fifth
- Singled in the third on a hard base hit that hit the field umpire in the shin.
- Had a double in the third that would have been a single for any other player.
- Chaparro sent the ball down the LF line for a double in the fourth inning. He hesitated rounding second and was ultimately tagged out when he was caught in a rundown.