- Medina struggled with command throughout his entire start.
- He threw 24 pitches in the first inning before it was ended with 2 outs
- In the second he threw 19 pitches before the inning was ended prematurely.
- He got through the third and fourth innings before ending his day.
- Medina’s final line was 3 1/3 IP 1 H 7 BB 6 K 0 R
- According to one radar gun he was sitting at 94 MPH with his fastball
- 34/74 pitches were strikes
- Hutchison came on to pitch the fifth inning, relieving Medina.
- He too struggled with his command at times throughout his outing
- Despite that, he threw 40/65 pitches for strikes
- He allowed 1 run on 4 hits but did not walk anyone
- Final Line: 4 IP 1 R 1ER 4 H 0 BB 4 K
- Curtis came in to pitch the ninth inning
- His line was 1 R 1 ER 1 BB 2 H
- 13/22 pitchers were strikes
- Had a single and two stolen bases
- Got the first hit of the game for the RiverDogs in the first inning