The primary responsibility for the Data Entry Intern will be to help maintain our Yankees player database as well as update statistics and scores throughout the minor league season. The candidate must have a keen eye for precision and be willing to help with the day-to-day updating of our website. They will learn how to use WordPress and SportsPress, and must have strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Candidate should be a self-starter
- Someone who has the ability to recognize changing design trends and adapt
- Be able to communicate effectively with our staff and management.
- Data Entry intern will be responsible for updating our statistics and player database
What You Will Learn:
- How to plan and execute projects between multiple departments
- How to collaborate using tools such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Teams and Asana
- How to update and manage a player database
- How to use WordPress and Sportspress
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Must have a professional attitude and demeanor.
- Must have a strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is a plus.
- Must be able to work remotely from home, using their own laptop.
- A basic familiarity with PinstripedProspects.com and the Yankees minor league system is necessary. Top-to-bottom expertise is not necessary, but the more background the applicant possesses already, the better.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
No experience necessary
- Supervised by Managing Partner
This internship is virtual, you are able to work remotely from home, school or any place you have a stable internet connection.
Internships are available to current undergraduate or graduate students and are for college credit only.
To Apply email your resume and design samples to [email protected].