MLB Hot Stove

Home Forums Major League Baseball MLB Hot Stove

This topic contains 29 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  coryankee 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
    • Author

coryankee
      Participant

Astros/Pirates throw coal on the stove. Astros reported to get Gerrit Cole (great news for Yankees) from the Pirates. The pieces going to Pirates have not yet been reported.

coryankee
      Participant

Astro GM Luhnow saying no deal has been made with Pirates. Not great news for Yankees.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  coryankee.

Yankyfan
      Participant

I think they tried to strong are the Yanks using baseball insiders as pawns.LOL

coryankee
      Participant

Donaldson and Blue Jays agree to 23 Mil arbitration year contract. Wonder what Machado will get from O’s in arbitration unless they agree soon.

coryankee
      Participant

Anyone, am I missing something? Machado and Orioles agree to 16 Mil contract for 2018. I have a thought why Machado would only take 16 Mil, but would love to hear other thoughts from posters here.

coryankee
      Participant

Spring camps are within three weeks of opening and there are many high profile free agents still not signed. Personally, I think it would be great for baseball if several FAs get signed for about half of what they were expecting.

coryankee
      Participant

The Brewers have turned up the stove with their acquisition of Yelich and Cain.

Yankyfan
      Participant

A flicker

coryankee
      Participant

I think signing two starting outfielders is a bit more than a flicker. Lets see if there is more coal for the stove.

Yankyfan
      Participant

I hope so, something has to give..

coryankee
      Participant

It may come down to who blinks first as camps are right around the corner.

coryankee
      Participant

Todd Frazier and Mets agree to two year 17 million dollar deal. At least Todd is in NY. That should make him happy.

coryankee
      Participant

The MLBPA is opening spring training camp for unsigned players next week. Going to be one big camp.

Yankyfan
      Participant

Looks like Cobb is signing with the O’s.That means one of our arms is coming back. I hope it’s Mesa.

coryankee
      Participant

One heck of an overpay by the O’s. Too much for too long a term. Double whammy.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar