The primary responsibility for the Video Editor intern is to assist the Director of Video Production in the creation of video content to be used on PinstripedProspects.com, our social media channels and for our various clients.
- Candidate should be a self-starter
- Someone who has the ability to recognize changing trends and adapt
- Be able to communicate effectively with our Social Media Intern, Beat Writers, Director of Vidoe Production and Managing Partner
- Video Editor will assist in the editing of game footage into bite-sized clips for use on Pinstriped Prospects
- The intern will also work with the Director of Video Production on the creation of short-form video series to air on Pinstriped Prospects’ social media channels
What You Will Learn:
- How to plan and execute projects between multiple departments
- How to leverage design trends and photography to better promote message
- How to collaborate using tools such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Teams and Asana
- Managing the video creation process from conception to shooting, editing, and completion
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Must have a professional attitude and demeanor.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is required
- Must be able to work remotely from home, using their own laptop.
- A basic familiarity with PinstripedProspects.com and the Yankees minor league system is necessary. Top-to-bottom expertise is not necessary, but the more background the applicant possesses already, the better.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Samples of your previous work are not required but are welcomed.
- Supervised by Director of Video Production
Internships are available to current undergraduate or graduate students and are for college credit only.
To Apply email your resume and samples to [email protected].