The primary responsibility for the Graphic Design Intern will be editing photographs and designing graphics to be used on PinstripedProspects.com, our videos and on our various social media outlets. They will work hand-in-hand with our Social Media Marketing Intern as well as our Beat Writers and photographers to ensure we have new images to use on social media and other mediums when needed.
- Candidate should be a self-starter
- Someone who has the ability to recognize changing design trends and adapt
- Be able to communicate effectively with our Social Media Intern, Photographers, Beat Writers and Managing Partner
- Designer will create graphics for use on social media, website, and videos
What You Will Learn:
- How to plan and execute projects between multiple departments
- How to leverage design trends and photography to better promote message
- How to collaborate using tools such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Teams and Asana
- Managing the design process from start to finish
- How to design for different platforms such as web, mobile, social media and video
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Must have a professional attitude and demeanor.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is required
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus, but not necessary
- Must be able to work remotely from home, using their own laptop.
- A basic familiarity with PinstripedProspects.com and the Yankees minor league system is necessary. Top-to-bottom expertise is not necessary, but the more background the applicant possesses already, the better.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Samples of your previous work are not required but are welcomed.
- Supervised by Managing Partner
Internships are available to current undergraduate or graduate students and are for college credit only.
To Apply email your resume and design samples to email@example.com.