The primary responsibility for the Social Media Marketing Intern is to assist in the day-to-day operation of the Pinstriped Prospects social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. They will work hand-in-hand with our Graphic Design Intern, Photographers, Director of Video Production and Managing Partner in the development of a comprehensive social media marketing plan for the 2018 season and beyond.
- Candidate should be a self-starter
- Someone who has the ability to recognize trends and adapt
- Be able to communicate effectively with our Graphic Design Intern, Photographers, Beat Writers and Managing Partner
- Social Media Intern maybe ask to help in the creation of graphics and/or videos for use on our social media channels
What You Will Learn:
- How to plan and execute projects between multiple departments
- How to leverage design trends and photography to better promote message
- How to collaborate using tools such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Teams and Asana
- How to leverage tools such as Hootsuite, IFTTT, etc to optimize social media strategy
- How to analyze results and produce weekly reports on performance of social media content
- How to craft social media copy for different platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Must have a professional attitude and demeanor.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Affects preferred but not necessary
- Must be able to work remotely from home, using their own laptop.
- A basic familiarity with PinstripedProspects.com and the Yankees minor league system is necessary. Top-to-bottom expertise is not necessary, but the more background the applicant possesses already, the better.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Samples of your previous work are not required but are welcomed.
- Supervised by Managing Partner
Internships are available to current undergraduate or graduate students and are for college credit only.
To Apply email your resume and samples to email@example.com.